[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_image _builder_version=”3.10.2″ src=”http://flyhighcheerandtumble.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Fly-High-FLYER-2-Half-Year-2019-2020-2.jpg” /][et_pb_divider _builder_version=”3.10.2″ background_color=”#660e17″ color=”#a30030″ divider_weight=”10″ height=”30px” /][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.10.2″]
HALF-PRICED HALF-YEAR TEAM(S)!! Only $85 per month!
If you have a cheerleader who is looking to get started with his/her all star cheerleading career, look no further than Fly High’s HALF-YEAR PREP TEAM!
This program is a half-year all star cheerleading prep program (from November-April), designed for families who are seeking a less restrictions – both time and financially.
- Cheerleaders aged 5 to 18 (from beginner-to-intermediate) will practice one day per week.
- Fridays from 5:30-7pm) for 1.5 hours.
- Teams will attend 5 LOCAL competitions only!
If you are looking for a program more advanced than recreation cheerleading, but not ready for the full all star commitment, this program is PERFECT FOR YOU!
- Ages: 5-18
- Levels: 1-2 (beginner-intermediate)
- Duration of Program: 6 months
- $85 per month (price includes: monthly tuition, competition fees, choreography fee, music fee, uniform rental, bow, practice wear, sneakers and one hour of FREE tumbling on Saturday mornings).
- APPAREL/ACCESSORIES NOT INCLUDED (optional items): backpack, warm-up
- FEE NOT INCLUDED: USASF ($30, payable directly to USASF)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.